“This episode explains how your old self-soothing habits got wired in, and why they lose their power. Here’s how anyone can design and wire in a new self-soothing habit.”
Intensive outpatient program addiction treatment services provided with respect and dignity.
Highly trained licensed and credentialed professional staff experienced in the field of addiction recovery.
Recent Recovery News:
- Don’t Give Up – Bruno Mars
- Don’t give up!
- Recovery success is based more on our choices than our abilities.
- Mental Health Treatment Approval from the American Health Care Administration (AHCA)
- Graham Nash – cocaine addiction “did a number on my head”.
- RX painkillers not driving opioid epidemic?
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval
- Opioid Crisis: Film Festival Raising Awareness & Hope
- PTSD Group Workshop
- Sober Home Cleanup Bill is Headed Toward Approval