"Delray Beach IOP changed my life for the better and I am forever grateful. My therapist is extremely intelligent – he cuts right through the BS and sees what’s really going on. He’s the nicest, most understanding guy in the world and I can’t say enough good things about him. If it weren’t for him I probably would be living at home, hating life, staring in front of the TV all day. I’m graduated from college now and look forward to what the future has in store for me."
Intensive outpatient program addiction treatment services provided with respect and dignity.
Highly trained licensed and credentialed professional staff experienced in the field of addiction recovery.
Recent Recovery News:
- Don’t Give Up – Bruno Mars
- Don’t give up!
- Recovery success is based more on our choices than our abilities.
- Mental Health Treatment Approval from the American Health Care Administration (AHCA)
- Graham Nash – cocaine addiction “did a number on my head”.
- RX painkillers not driving opioid epidemic?
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval
- Opioid Crisis: Film Festival Raising Awareness & Hope
- PTSD Group Workshop
- Sober Home Cleanup Bill is Headed Toward Approval