If you are currently …
- Continuing to recover from substance abuse or alcoholism
- Transitioning from detox, inpatient treatment, or a PHP (partial hospitalization program)
- In need of a safe environment to build a sober network
- In early sobriety and need extra support
- Busy enrolled in school, working a 9-5 job or raising a family
Our team of recovery professionals help identify and address the emotions and behaviors in our clients that prove to be obstacles to long-term recovery. Through individual and group counseling as well as close case management, steady progress through drug rehab is possible as hope for a better future is accepted.
With an Intensive Outpatient Program, participants don’t have to interrupt professional careers while getting necessary treatment. Once within our I/O Program, a productive life that is free from drug and alcohol abuse becomes the norm. Support is available 24/7. Our program extends over time with flexible schedules to allow work, school and home life to continue uninterrupted as a patient’s recovery strengthens.